Gayax, Bang Sanghyun (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2004
yea this should be plugged.

04 April 2004
Thank you very much

Thanks for all your comments. ^^

Three of our studio member(inluding me) did this work.
This works is only for Poster...
So We don't have any plan of animation with this characters.

04 April 2004
Wow! All this for a poster?...Bravo!!! Why not go all the way and get someone to animate it? if I'd created this I would so want to go and make an anmiation out of it...

I actually don't mind the plants and other objects...the focus is so obviously on the main character, and rightfully so!

04 April 2004
I think this is amazing, realy good work congratulations!

04 April 2004
I really like the character models and textures. I think the Depth of Field could use a little tweaking. Im surprised that you used Bryce for this at all. just seems strange.

very nice work. I would love to see it in motion
Video Editing
Recording Arts
spiffjackson@hotmail.com

04 April 2004
Smile

very nice!!!

only thing: the shadows are lookin a bit odd to me (when you take a look at the suns position)
sorry for my bad english ... hope you know what i mean

otherwise VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

04 April 2004
WOW! I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this. The level of detail is beautiful and I can't get over the bone texture, it's amazing

04 April 2004
Really clean, nice designs.
Maybee too clean in fact, the textures should be more aged, they look as they went out of the factory (cloth and axe).

Nice work.

04 April 2004
You need to work a bit on whatever you're using for your DOF, it looks like a blown-up low-res texture.

Also add some motion blur, everything feels way to static!

You can have your characters photoreal, fast or cheap. Pick two.

04 April 2004
broken link... cannot see the image.

edited:: sorry... now it works.... it was charging... GREAT image... not only in size !!

ciao
francesca

04 April 2004
hmmm... great jog, i'm impresed soon i hope to do sth like that... I know, I know... hope mother of dummies. But i must try hehehe

COOL PIC

04 April 2004
Not to come off as a whining bitch or anything (that's still better than the "U r0x0rs!!!!" fanboy), but for pro work, done by 3 people, one would expect more now a days. That looks like it came right out of a Heroes of Might and Magic cut scene from 3 years ago.

Don't meant o be harsh, but at that resolution, you really needed higher res textures, and more detail. Specifically, more attention to texture variation through aging and hues shifts.

It's really cool though, and I can imagine the time constraints if these wasn't meant to be animated. In that regard, it seems like a waste of man hours and that the poster should have featured character's from cut scenes or the intro.

04 April 2004
Such a professional work!

04 April 2004
it looks very good i like the barbarian a lot but the knights facial
expression seems a little weird and it's hard for me to tell if it is a guy or a girl

04 April 2004
that's truly awesome. THe character itself still looks a little 3D but the attributes just rock, and cool lighting too.

Thread Closed share thread