Basilic, Luciano Neves (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2004
I think the image is really fantastic. It's always nice to see more definition on models, especially architecture, but the overcast feeling is great as well.

What would be really great on the overcast version is if you had some light eminating from within. It would help define the structure some more and make the image a lot more interesting.

03 March 2004
opá amigo,

voçe tem uma imagem bem feita. a luz é muita bonita. eu acho que o que os outros tentarem diser é que as janelas são pretas de mais. tal vez é por que não tem nada para refletir. o céu deve iluminar as janelas suficientemente. nos renders de baixo, a luz é boa, fora das janelas. a única coisa é a perspectiva. agora dá a sentida que o edifício está caindo para a esquerda. usa um focal length maior, 90mm por exemplo. daria a impressão que é mais reto

desculpe meu esforço de escrever em português, faz um bom tempo que estava no brasil

03 March 2004
the only thing i see wrong with it is the lack of darker areas where rain would drip off causing the gray of the brick to a darker dingier gray.

Other than that, Great FREAKIN JOB!!

03 March 2004
fantastic modelling

03 March 2004
If you check the link he gives..you`ll find some more renders with more realistic enviroments.

Bredro1

03 March 2004
impressive

www.doleep.com

03 March 2004
What a wonderful piece of modeling and texturing

To make it slightly better (I still think the sky doesn't agree with the current state of lighting of the cathedral) some rain effects and some people mourning in front of the cathedral would be .. Wonderful!

Can't wait to see more stuff from you

03 March 2004
Re: Environment "3D - Basilic"

Cara ficou excelente seu projeto
Não brasileiros estamos tomando conta do mercado 3D. Caso você queria conversar com outro profissional 3D estamos aí.

e-mail: danielsa@brturbo.com
msn messenger: dmsa2@hotmail.com

Valeu, fui

03 March 2004
I Noticed an issue

I was watching at ur render and noticed something really quickly, ur model is all good.....but ur model's edge is not smooth which make ur image a bit fake.

buy youself a video card with AA and AF feature...

and the model is amazing though...=D

03 March 2004
I will create a cathedral in this few week for assignment, and this giV some inspiration to me.
Very nice modeling and texturing

www.architectseed.com

03 March 2004
the pageing is not too good, the object you want to display should be a lot further from the viewer.

the perspective vamera you are using is painfully distording the angles of the building giving it a dinamic look which in my op. is not good at all for a catheral.

i don't know how composed this piece of architecture maybe it was a famous architect along the course of history, but judging from where architecture stand today this is what i have to say:

technically
- there is a rythem of 5 penetrations along the side of the building, that's not very good.
- there is a eterogen rythem of 3 penetrations on the front facade with the middle penetration standing out, this rythem should be evident in the volumery as well. maybe there is...
symbolically
- i don't think i'm able to comment on that

in any case i think there is too much 'noise', i'm curious though who made this. hope i wasn't an ass

technically speaking, it's excellent.
hope u enjoy my post

cheers

03 March 2004
ah! just been to your site hahha

seen the upper view perspective

the main vertical dominant rises too abruptly from the main hall of the structure, it needs a 'prelude' volume

03 March 2004
Environment "3D - Basilic"

Ae Luciano Blz!

Cara casca grossa essa sua imagem! Muito bom esse trabalho, modelagem, textura e composição nota 10
Parabéns pelo trabalho ótimo trabalho!

Um grande abraço.
metaballs

03 March 2004
holy crap that's awesome
CGUnderground

Eeye
Recent Works
Animals
Brian, Edge *NEW*

03 March 2004
hrmm..I was going to say that there was something wrong with the Fence illumination..for some reason that thing just jumped out of the picture, looked a bit out of place.....odd it hasnt been mentioned more IMHO.

Thread Closed share thread