Next,Please., ZhiPeng Song (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2013   #16
Great modelling and texturing, I like the composition of it.

As for what could be improved, then I believe each objects in the scene suffers from looking like they were using almost the exact same shader, but with a different textures. Take the Chain Saw for instance, it has no metallic feel to it, it's all just texture.

Same goes for skin etc.

Hope my critique is useful for you to improve on.

Regards

Old 07 July 2013   #17
Very nice models and texture work, its just sad that almost everything looks like same material : cloth=skin=leather=painted metal.... need to define more separate materials. Although environment looks nice. Funny idea too

Demo Reel <<< Protfolio Rendering/Lighting

Old 08 August 2013   #18
Originally Posted by knekker: Great modelling and texturing, I like the composition of it.

As for what could be improved, then I believe each objects in the scene suffers from looking like they were using almost the exact same shader, but with a different textures. Take the Chain Saw for instance, it has no metallic feel to it, it's all just texture.

Same goes for skin etc.

Hope my critique is useful for you to improve on.

Regards

Thank you for your suggestions, materials actually processed is relatively simple, I will gradually revise and improve him.

Old 08 August 2013   #19
Originally Posted by Dodgeas3d: Very nice models and texture work, its just sad that almost everything looks like same material : cloth=skin=leather=painted metal.... need to define more separate materials. Although environment looks nice. Funny idea too

Thank you for your suggestions, materials actually processed is relatively simple, I will gradually revise and improve him.

Old 08 August 2013   #20
3dvfxarch

very interesting and awesome work......

Old 08 August 2013   #21
good

good work... great sculpting....

Old 08 August 2013   #22
Haha great work and nice very funny

Old 09 September 2013   #23
Thumbs up

very good!

Old 09 September 2013   #24
where is my avatar?
You have a good job!

Old 09 September 2013   #25
Awesome!

Awesome, that i really cool concept and work

Old 09 September 2013   #26
Really impressive, the idea, the modeling, the level of detail, must have taken ages! Really cool. Only small thing id say is the overall brightness is pretty high, its missing a bit of black levels. But maybe thats just me.

Really love it, congrats.

Old 09 September 2013   #27
If we are children, we can stay in the time of the place, sit together while listening to stories that never grow old while slowly Haoshou I forgot what day of the month in which the wall where I carved a faces a sad smile, staring at my face after those engraved in the back will not be as concrete floor love the flowers out of the immemorial no Runescape Gold wind in the forest. not every endeavor will be fruitful, however, every harvest must strive, it is an unfair proposition irreversible. When you really love something when you will find language how vulnerable and powerless. Text and feel forever estrangement. Forgetting that we should not change the fate of everything is not aligned like all the drawings back to the former than in the past extended little by little so slowly stagger to perhaps stagger the things we really should be forgotten. What happy? Is to cover up their grief for everyone smile.

Old 10 October 2013   #28
Awesome athmosphere!

I love the lighting and feel of the scene. The characters have a lot of expression too.
I think I would add a more metal-ish texture to the dark-grey metal bars of the counter. They look a bit too smooth. Also it would be really nice to see the "cashier's" hands handing out bills to create the start-focus point on the left and lead the viewers eye to the right afterwards.
cheers, Fynn

Old 10 October 2013   #29
Masterpiece..very original.

Old 10 October 2013   #30
Clever work

I like how you tell a story in your scene, and such a great selection of different characters. I don't know who I would chose to read my child a bedtime story

Thread Closed share thread