Daiichi, Hasan Bajramovic (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

05 May 2013
Dazzling detail

The lighting effect you have managed on the carbon fiber makes it look real!!! Very impressive and thanks for sharing

05 May 2013
Very nice work !
The design is awesome ! The details on the close up shots are impressive !

05 May 2013
So many details

The model Looks so great. Unbelievable work, like it a lot!

05 May 2013
awesome work! congrats on top row

05 May 2013
Great job, nice details! Only crit would be too get some more dirt in the textures, rough him up a bit. The background makes it look like he is in a warzone but yet he seems super clean and shiny. keep up the good work.

www.Nix3d.com

05 May 2013
this is an amazing work. The whole composition, the rendering, the modeling, all is fantastic.

Questions.

-How did you made the hard surface objects?.., did you sculpt it first and then retopologysed.., or did you go direct to poly modeling?.

-What was the render time and whats your hardware specs?

Thanks

05 May 2013
@CGS mods: Thanks for featuring my work on the top row guys!!!

Spaceland: Thank you so much! Glad you like the story as well I have some sketches and references for the rest of the team. Have 3 other projects to finish before I can start working on my own personal stuff. Cheers!

silkroadgame: Thank you!

OSBOURNE: Thank you!

IRAFK: Thank man! Yeah I agree. Even when done properly eyes still tend to give it away!

Arteest: Thanks! Much appreciated! Thanks for viewing and taking the time to comment!

MrMango: Thank you Billy!

Mojave: Appreciate it Ralf!

davidkent: Thank you! Didn't even realize it was there

GatorNic: Thanks Nic! Congrats on your demo reel!

yolao: Thanks mate! As for your questions. All the objects were rough sculpts done within ZBrush and then retopologysed. After that I go back in and do some more detailing. Render times were actually were low considering the complexity of the scene. Planing on doing some animation work with him... I think it took around 12 minutes for 1080p and 6K renders were a bit slower. Somewhere around 1h and 30 minutes. As for my specs I'm using a x79 motherboard with 3930K Intel CPU 6 cores 12 with HT.
32GB of RAM. For my main hard drive I have a 128 SSD. It helps a lot especially when autobackup kicks in. You don't have to wait so much when you're working with huge scenes. Graphic card is a 680GTX from NVidia.

05 May 2013
Good work. The details are amazing.

I would like to see this type of character with a helmet or something to protect the head. That hair is a little strange when you see all the hightech body.

05 May 2013
Hasan thanks for the info and again amazing work

05 May 2013
Damn good work.

So! When's the movie coming out? I can't wait!

Because it's well done, it makes me want to see it in action. I think you should put together some sort of animated short with it, even if it's under a minute.

Last edited by BrendanRogan : 05 May 2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: left out a though

05 May 2013
Very nice! Incredibly wonderful!

05 May 2013
Battle

I love the visual effects. It looks like she has gone into battle. There are pieces of white something on of the swords, which indicates she has used it. Why not put blood there?

05 May 2013
Very cool character, was he inspired by Metal Gear Rising? Loved that game!

06 June 2013
Thanks for taking the time to comment guys! I'm a huge fan of MGS series. I didn't use any reference from the series but I guess I can say that I was partly inspired by it.

06 June 2013
Great job!

Just awesome work, i love everything!
I would kill for those katana textures!!!

reply share thread