Luciano, Hasan Bajramovic (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #16
Super-puper!
Incredible work!

Old 09 September 2012   #17
Great piece of work.......for me this one is sure for top notch...best of luck Hasan

Old 09 September 2012   #18
yuriki thanks pal

fluidfxtd: thank you so much! i really appreciate your input! cheers mate !!!

Emmanuel: thank you so much! my next work thats in the making has that mood! i think you will like him! cheers mate!

Old 09 September 2012   #19
hi guys,

if anyone is interested and wants to know more about my skin shader settings you can download them on this link
zip file contains a max file with Lee's head scan and textures.

Old 09 September 2012   #20
Amazing work, congratulations

Old 09 September 2012   #21
Svaka cast Hasane! Odlicno je, poz iz Srbije..

Great piece of work, only critique would maybe be that the red sleeves look a bit unrealistic, the folds seem a bit too stiff, which pops from the rest of the image which is awesome.. Just a minor thing really.. otherwise, great work!

Old 09 September 2012   #22
rajsilentmusician: Thanks man! Glad you like him!

Originally Posted by Comar93: Svaka cast Hasane! Odlicno je, poz iz Srbije..

Great piece of work, only critique would maybe be that the red sleeves look a bit unrealistic, the folds seem a bit too stiff, which pops from the rest of the image which is awesome.. Just a minor thing really.. otherwise, great work!

Hvala ti puno Marko! Uvijek mi je drago cuti i vidjeti ljude sa nasih prostora!

Much appreciated Marko! Could have spent a bit more time on those sleeves but I think that the overall image is good and like you said its just a minor thing so

Old 09 September 2012   #23
Great work. As others mentioned there are still some things that can be improved, but overall it's very high quality image, especially the face.

Old 09 September 2012   #24
Originally Posted by InTerceptoV: Great work. As others mentioned there are still some things that can be improved, but overall it's very high quality image, especially the face.

Thank you so much Toni! Really appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my latest work! Cheers!

Old 09 September 2012   #25
Originally Posted by hbajramovic: Could have spent a bit more time on those sleeves but I think that the overall image is good and like you said its just a minor thing so

When you take on something this ambitious, nothing should be taken lightly. The head and hands are nice, but though they are important elements, they are not the only things of significance in the scene and canít carry the work completely. The clothing needs major improvement. The lighting needs work. You need to fix the distracting alpha issue of the feather affecting the sleeve seen through it.

Old 09 September 2012   #26
Originally Posted by Quadart: When you take on something this ambitious, nothing should be taken lightly. The head and hands are nice, but though they are important elements, they are not the only things of significance in the scene and canít carry the work completely. The clothing needs major improvement. The lighting needs work. You need to fix the distracting alpha issue of the feather affecting the sleeve seen through it.

Bill thank you for taking the time to write your constructive inputs! Much appreciated!

Old 09 September 2012   #27
There is an some mistakes shoulders.But great lighting style...

Old 09 September 2012   #28
Nice Work Dear

Old 09 September 2012   #29
Nice material
Great work

Old 09 September 2012   #30
Odlican 5! Vjerujem da je bilo dosta znoja!

My only comment is on the sleeves. They feel a bit plastic to me, like they are carved in with layers tool in Zbrush it doesn't feel like fabric to me, more like something hard.

Otherwise, straight A!

Pozdrav!

Thread Closed share thread