The Weeping Woman, Carlos Ortega Elizalde (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2012
Smile

Wow thank you guys for the support and the kind comments! Very happy to read critiques and words from talented friends and colleagues after a hard weekend

And huuge thanks for the CGChioce award, now that's motivation

SheepFactory: Ali, here is an 'horizontal' version I did a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the compliment! http://www.zigrafus.com.mx/3d/ww_wp.jpg

Cheers friends

07 July 2012
Smile nice

nice work!I like it~

07 July 2012
Originally Posted by DanielVFX: amazing as always teacher

Wait teacher. Where do you teach strogg?
And as already said, great image. I love your style.
For some reason your website (and also the link to the image) doesn't work. I get an 'Oeps!' message from google.

07 July 2012
Great image, love it!

07 July 2012
Thumbs up Great character design

I love the way the 3D industry has evolved from focusing on what can be achieved, to focusing increasingly on the artistic value of the work. Your 3D skills are superb, but I *adore* your characters! No matter how they are portrayed, there is an artististic flair to them that truly stands out in the crowd! They tend to draw my attention and make them pop out to me in my imagination, and make me inquisitive to want to know more about them. I am struggling to put to words my reaction, but there is a definite life to them that is not always present in a CG character.

Fantastic work!

07 July 2012
Thumbs up Expressions

As I look at your characters, their expressions, and especially their eyes, really stand out to me.

07 July 2012
No mames, está bien rifado!!

Felicidades carnal, me late mucho tu trabajo y tu estilo! El tema es muy bueno, bien sintetizado en la imagen y muuuuy caifanesco. Lograste sacar la escencia de la llorona y de la banda y mezclarlos con gran maestría. Técnicamente impecable. Un orgullo para México.

Congratulations bro, I like your work and style a lot! The theme is really good, well synthesized in the image and very caifanish. You achived to get the essence of the weeper and the band, and mixing them with great mastery. Technically imppecable. A pride for Mexico.

07 July 2012
incredible! amazing art work

http://www.javierhmolina.blogspot.com

07 July 2012
So cool on so many different levels. I love the style of the character, colors the lighting. Nice job! Next i feel with your ability you should have no problem turing this character into a short film I Could totally see this as a movie..

07 July 2012
beautiful work

Mm,it makes me must to reply this,great style,it s so comfortable,i want to know that how do you make the ghost ,is it just paint?

07 July 2012
superbe travail

07 July 2012
Excellent work Carlos, thanks for sharing. Your reputation is known everywhere. I live in Ireland and most teenagers my age with any interest in CGI are familiar with your work.

07 July 2012
I love your work. amazing

07 July 2012
Talking I like it

非常喜欢你的画,很漂亮

07 July 2012
Thumbs up www.idfirst.fr

Super travail j'adore les illustration quelle realité. Toujours au top!

Please use only english on this forum

Thread Closed share thread