The Flash Noir, Christopher Brändström (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2012
Amazing piece of work....Great job done!! congrats Christopher

09 September 2012
This artwork of yours has been an inspiration for me and my school project. Thank you so much for putting it up here! You give me hope!

I just wanted to ask where you created his hair? Was it through zbrush or the hair system in Maya or another program you used? This would be very appreciated. Thank you so much ^^

09 September 2012
Wow! Haven't been checking out this thread for some time. Didn't know people were still commenting. Thanks alot everyone! I really appreciate it!

moonblader:
I created the hair with Maya hair. Used FiberMesh as a guide then final results in Maya with Mental Ray.

09 September 2012
Originally Posted by ChrisCross: Wow! Haven't been checking out this thread for some time. Didn't know people were still commenting. Thanks alot everyone! I really appreciate it!

moonblader:
I created the hair with Maya hair. Used FiberMesh as a guide then final results in Maya with Mental Ray.

You have done great piece of work man, n that's milestone as well as inspiration for other artist.....i think that's the reason behind of still posting on your work!! Congratulation once again

10 October 2012
Man excellent and texturing but also a brilliant idea, makes me think of a cross between "The Rocketeer" and "Captain America: The First Avenger" (both Joe Johnson films). Brilliant execution, man!.

10 October 2012
Amazing work!

10 October 2012
I am in love with this. The realism of the costume is astounding. I can't get over how you did the leather. I would be interested in seeing how this was done. And what shaders you used. Get's me all excited and what not. Keep up the good work mate.

Digital Davidson

Art is a rational response to insanity.

11 November 2012
Talking

I like this version of the Flash much better than the current red and yellow one. The way you have made him look makes him feel more human than "flashy". You can easily relate to him as fitting in with the super powerless

01 January 2013
Very cool take on The Flash...removes the 'flashy' costume look and such, so that he relies more on his own physical prowess.

02 February 2013
First thing that struck me when I first laid eyes on this, and this was my only exposure to seeing this picture, Iron Man. That one picture where he's looking off like this character is doing and the way he's positioned.

I like the coat. Very Rocketeer.

03 March 2013
Very nice. I love the realistic looking textures, especially those on the clothing.

03 March 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread