Brume, Melanie Delon (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2007
STUNNING, as usual, Melanie! But like several posters here, I'm a wee bit bothered by the arm. Everything else is so perfectly proportioned, it's hard to accept the distortion in the arm. If there was meant to be slightly heightened perspective, which is my sense, it would be reflected in the background too. But I'll tell you, that small 'fault' is NOTHING compared to your brilliant attention to detail and color sense! You leave us all in your dust....your realism is top-notch! I adore the corset and the left hand, toying with the necklace.

06 June 2007
Wow wonderful as usual...
I`m following your works and they are amazing...
I wish I could give you 6 stars but I can`t

06 June 2007
Wow this is really an exceptional work of yours Melanie. For a long time I feel that your ladies always have the same face and same expression, only are your descriptions different. I think this work is great and more realistic than any of your previous works. Please keep up this style.

5 stars

06 June 2007
Wow, it's Nicole Kidman!

06 June 2007
great work

great art work...
i can feel the mood,congratz 5* from me
regards

My Deviant | My CGtalk | My e-mail

06 June 2007
Beautiful work

Reminds me of a beautiful gypsy.

06 June 2007
Smile

Mmm, beautiful piece ^__^
I like it much! 5*

06 June 2007
Originally Posted by ragdoll: nice! tho i think her hands are ginormous... for a girl... i think... like one hand could cover her entire face... that said, nice details on her hands btw... details on the entire piece actually!

-rj

Ragdoll, I am a 6'0" flat footed woman and I my hands are long...lol... So she looks normal to me.

Melanie, I think this is absolutely stunning. To be able to create like you do must be so refreshing. I'm a 30 year old wanna be artist, and when I grow up I want to paint like you...lol..

Angela

06 June 2007
Cool

WOW! Always impressive artwork Melanie. Your painting skills are mind blowing... i cant find any word to describe how your paintings are marvelous . Theyre simply stunning , amazing , fantastic.

Cheers

06 June 2007
wooooooooooo....
Beautiful dress!! five stars.

06 June 2007
amazing painting, when i saw the thumbnail at the frontpage i thought it was 3d, but I'm afraid i have to agree with the big hand stuff, anyway it looks great.
I wonder why she is capturing dreams and nightmares, does she has a master plan? or is beacause she never sleeps?

06 June 2007
Very beautiful, wonderful work.

06 June 2007
Hi,
no constructive criticism here, just big applauses... Great work Melanie.

06 June 2007
Thumbs up

I saw your work on deviantart at first, & I saved it on my computer, to look & find inspiration. Now I see it here, & I put 5 stars, coz it is marvelous

06 June 2007
Tout simplement sublime (ajoute a mes favoris)

Master & Servant

my site

Thread Closed share thread