ALIENWARE Challenge Entry: Mufizal Mokhtar

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2004   #16
Final Image: Magnetic Formations

*sigh* here it is . im sure ill be disqualified.. my pc can only render up to this res .. and no more as it crashes .. no matter, it was fun while it lasted. :) good luck to all

Old 01 January 2004   #17
You know what? This is one of the few final entries that actually fits the guidlines for the contest, and the piece is very well done. You've put together an incredible scene with depth and imagination so my hats off to you. Well done, well done indeed.

Old 01 January 2004   #18
I could not believe that I never posted something in your thread.
Let me do it now.

THIS IS A DREAM and I would LOVE to llive there.
Very successfull and best luck

I would be honored if you have time to visit also my thread

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.ph...320#post1090320

Old 01 January 2004   #19
Hey mufizal, don't worry about the rendering size... they mentioned that if you couldn't render as large as they wanted to send in what you could. You have done a great job! Your not gonna get disqualified... I'm sure they would work with you on getting your stuff finished at high res! There are ways of getting stuff like that done... there are places that you can send your stuff to and they'll render it for you (render farms for rent). I know of one in NJ, USA. SO Don't worry! Your image is kick ass! I know I have a copy of that black and white one... It really is beautiful. Thanks again!

and Good Luck!

B.

Old 01 January 2004   #20
Thank you for your support guys.. that little bit of infornmation gave i a breath of rilief .. really.. best of luck to us all ..

Old 01 January 2006   #21
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread