Then almost two or three seconds later, it says:
// Result: Rendering Completed. See Console for more information. //
There are no rendered files created. Nothing was rendered. I thought maybe the scene was too resource-intensive so I created a new scene with nothing but a cylinder and batch rendered that. The batch render works with Maya Software, but as soon as I turned on MR, it stopped working. It did the same thing as my other scene. I can render a single frame of my scene fine, but it won't batch render. The weirdest thing about this is that I was rendering this exact scene just fine two days ago. I had this exact problem a month ago, but somehow it started working again, and now it's broken...again.
EDIT: I fixed it. I just saved the file under a new name and it started working somehow. I'll never understand...