View Full Version : Introducing: Messiah:Studio running IN LINUX

10-30-2003, 03:12 AM
well, i have successfully gotten messiah:studio to run under linux using wine.

If you would like to know how, respond in this thread, and i might could help ya out. :D

anyways, the speeds are pretty comparable to windows, i was talking to Sil3 and comparing rates, and It was a little slower under emulation mode, but mind you it IS EMULATION mode :D

for instance: in the don's dino, i was playing it at 24fps, at 3 subd level, 12fps, and at 2 subd level it was 12/24 fps. not to shabby eh?

now to the real stuff.

and now everybody is probably wondering what the drawbacks are, so far, the ONLY thing i have noticed, is some of the dialogs arent displayed correctly, which is a rather large drawback, but if you know your menus well enough, shouldnt be much trouble.

and thank you SOOOOO MUCH TO B3AND1P for hosting this image at which is also a very kick ass website for textures, i have purchased a few myself. very worth the money.

10-30-2003, 06:55 AM
that linux skin....
I almost felt like it was on OSX.....

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.