View Full Version : Dimension Z

slayerment
10 October 2003, 07:20 AM
Hey guys, it would be great if you could critique this site I created.

http://www.dimension-z.net/

Ian Jones
10 October 2003, 11:38 AM
Good job. You really have some nice portfolio pieces now. There's nothing spectacular about this new site, but it was dead easy to navigate and read info, so thats a big thumbs up from me!

Michael Chen
10 October 2003, 08:41 PM
Your work just keeps getting better and better "Slayerment", you're gonna be a Flash Guru pretty soon.

By the way the sites wicked.

I like the smooth transitions.

carbon8
10 October 2003, 11:14 PM
It's great work slayerment . Nice transitions and nice and smooth. I like the descriptions in the gallery. Nice touch.
The only crit i would have is the discoloration of the background around your flash file. It looks like you might have done it on purpose, but at first I thought it was my monitor. The frame for the flash movie is nice enough without the patterns. Just keep the main stripe in the center of the screen.

Glowfinger
10 October 2003, 07:13 AM
Double impressive. The site is is so tidy well laid out class.

pennyfold
10 October 2003, 02:30 PM
slayerment throwing it up for AZ. Hell yeah dude, your sites are always awesome. Went to school?

Anyways, I like the opening of the site... very smooth as everyone else says. And overall very nice, although sound sort of enhances every webpage.

maular
10 October 2003, 05:03 AM
Very slick - well done.

I really don't have any crits - it's straightforward, clean and stylish!

Protoplasma
10 October 2003, 09:15 AM
very nice !
clear design and easy to handle. definately a good job.

slayerment
10 October 2003, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the comments and critiques guys. It will help me on future projects :).

Hilly
11 November 2003, 12:20 AM
Ohh I loved the smooth movement and transitions. Really nice tweening. clean and simple navigation..good usabillity.

But what about the girl in the Game Art-section...I smell a Lara Croft -lawsuit being posted this very minute.

Keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.