Our ideal candidate will be:
• An exceptionally good character animator.
• A motivated individual with attention to details and respects deadlines & budgets.
• Able to supply well-presented examples or a pertinent show reel that demonstrate your knowledge and execution of timing, weight, expression, posing, etc.
• Able to showcase a wealth of different animation skills from realistic through to monster and quadrupeds.
• Experienced enough to have worked on one or more published titles.
• Professionally conversant in Maya.
• Rigging skills.
• Professional and effective at communicating directives,
• Experienced at troubleshooting technical problems and creating solutions with regards to 3D animation in a game engine, from constraints to exporting, whatever the problem may be.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on email@example.com (http://firstname.lastname@example.org)
I look forward to hearing from you.