• Light and render CG elements to match live action footage using MPC's standardized toolset.
• Manage render scene's, elements and assets.
• Composite rendered CG elements and live action for daily progress reviews.
• Technically and creatively maintain consistent shot quality and look for sequences as specified by lighting supervisor and CG supervisor.
• Develop shots in collaboration with shot compositor.
• Deliver renders according to agreed deadlines and schedules and specifications.
• Support lighting lead with technical and creative supervision.
• Support lighting and rendering pipeline for shots and sequences.
• Look development of rendered CG objects across shots and sequences.
• Monitor daily progress together with lead lighting TD and supervisors.
• Maintain daily routines, review processes and development cycles.
• Work with production to create schedules and project targets.
• Reports to lead lighter & supervisors.
Experience and Skills:
• Thorough understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
• Good team leading ability's
• Good communication skills.
• Proven experience in leading / managing a team of artists.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Shading and lighting & rendering terminology.
• Very good understanding of production pipelines.
• Very good knowledge of a renderer such as Mental Ray or Renderman.
• Very good knowledge of a compositing software.
• Proven production experience in a large feature film production environment.
• Thorough understanding of computer graphics and the visual effects process.
• General understanding of linux / unix based operating systems
• Some understanding of programming / software development.
• TCL, MEL, Perl and Python, programming also an advantage.
Salary: Competitive remuneration package
Application Closing Date: Ongoing recruitment
Please apply on the link below or send your Resume to email@example.com