We are currently looking for an experienced Character Artist to join our award winning team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Two or more years experience in Character Artist role with extensive experience of modelling, texturing and rigging.
• Previous work experience will have included creating realistic human/creature artwork for at least two shipped console titles.
• An excellent command of Maya is essential. Demonstrable experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• Ability to give direction; work with minimal supervision in a cross-disciplinary team environment and proven ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong people skills. You will be required to organize and take charge of a project within a collaborative work environment.
• The Character Artist will need to demonstrate an ability to apply these skills creatively and in a manner suitable for our upcoming project.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org (http://email@example.com)
I look forward to hearing from you.