The successful candidate will be responsible for creating realistic low polygon game environments for iphone/ipad based MMORPG. The candidate will be work closely with the design team to create a large variety of environments.
We would be looking for someone working in the Glasgow region, although this is not a requirement.
If you are interested in the position please submit a resume, cover letter, link to your demo reel/website (video files and still images are also accepted) and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Environment Artist'.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills
- Strong understanding of development issues involved in getting environment sets into a game
- Strong artistic ability in creating imaginative, well laid-out game environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to work closely with Artists, Designers and Programmers.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development
- Industry experience creating MMOG and/or RPG
- From the Glasgow area