Bally offers qualified candidates a variety of exciting and challenging career opportunities on the cutting edge of innovation.
The person in this position is responsible for designing graphical assets such as logos, symbol art, special effects, 3D models and animations for Bally video slot gaming applications.
In addition, the Media Tech must work directly with engineers to process game art into usable formats and troubleshoot technical issues.
· Utilizes traditional art training and knowledge computer graphics software to produce 2D and 3D layouts and animation for casino software products.
· Participates actively with product development team to help visualize and develop game designs.
· Demonstrates ability to adjust well to new tools, techniques and procedures and executes consistent quality of work in a variety of styles and genres.
· Works well within technical limitations, delivers game-ready graphics and contributes to technical and artistic problem-solving sessions.
· Accurately estimates the time required to complete tasks, manages time effectively and meets all project deadlines while delivering consistently high-quality graphical assets.
· Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to accurately follow instructions.
Basic Requirements – Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
· Bachelor’s, Associates Degree or Certification in Art or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3+ years professional experience creating 2D, 3D, animation or motion graphics for videogames, prepress, television, film or casino gaming applications
· Professional portfolio demonstrating proficiency in graphic design and layout, advanced understanding of color theory, graphic design and composition, and command of computer graphic softwares, formats and techniques.
· Expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
Desirable qualifications - Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
· Environment, Prop or Character Modeling & Texturing using 3dsmax or Maya
· Advanced Character Rigging and Performance Keyframe Animation
· Photorealistic Rendering using Mental Ray
· Special Effects, Motion Graphics & Compositing using After Effects, Combustion and/or Particle Illusion
· Flash, Toon Boom or other Vector-based Animation
· High-end Organic Modeling using ZBrush or Mudbox
All applications must be accompanied by a demo reel, CD/DVD or website portfolio link.
Applicants should expect to take a basic skills test as part of the interview process.
To apply for this position, please go to http://ballytech.com/careers (http://ballytech.com/careers)
Type in USA for Country and search for Job Req# 1880 –Multi-Media Tech