The technical support department takes the work of pioneers and exploiters. We manage the documents of completed projects, and make the high-quality version effect by cooperating with other departments. We communicate with Program Department and Graphic Department about the technical problems, and offer high-level services to every developing projects.
1. Good aesthetic sense.
2. Attended more than two projects of Next Generation Game.
3. Having the basic knowledge of graphics. Understand cg, glsl, hlsl, etc. And know how to use Direct X and Open GL.
4. Good at 3D max, and able to collecting and editing the max scripts and plug-ins based on the requests of project.
5. Familiar with the engine structures and functions of 3D game. The person with the experiences of using Cry Engine Unreal Engine 3 Unity 3D is preferred.
6. Have the ability to learn the knowledge that is related to the job quickly according to the process of project.
7. Have a fancy for the game development; a quick learner with patience and confidence, the ability of logical thinking is good; hard-working, good at team work and has the passion for 3D techniques.
8. Can use engine to create desired effects
9. Can setup and use max plug-ins of different game engines
The Content and Duties:
1. Previewing and promoting the display techniques when the project is developing. And cooperate with the programmers to make the technical standard of display, and support the artists about the techniques of display.
2. Collecting and editing the max scripts and plug-ins based on the requests of project.
3. Managing the art resources and production technologies of completed projects. Cooperate with every department to do the work according to the requests of project.
This position is based in Shanghai- CHINA.
ContactPlease send your application (CV + a few samples of significant work + address of personal web site,if you have one), under the reference " 3D Technical Art Lead-SHA ", to:Email:recruitmentSH@gameloft.com
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile handsets equipped with Java, Brew or Symbian technology. The total number of games-enabled handsets is anticipated to exceed four billion units by 2012. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare and DS, Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Arcade, Apple’s iPod and PCs.
Partnership agreements with leading licensors and sports personalities such as Ubisoft Entertainment, Universal Pictures, ABC, Dreamworks Animations SKG, Endemol, 20th Century Fox, Viacom, Sony Pictures, Touchtone Television, Warner Bros., FifPro, Ferrari, Paris Hilton, Gus Hansen, Kobe Bryant, Derek Jeter, Reggie Bush, Chuck Norris, Jonny Wilkinson or Robinho allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Block Breaker Deluxe, Asphalt: Urban GT and New York Nights.
Through agreements with major telephone wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, specialized distributors and its online shop, Gameloft has a distribution network in over 80 plus countries.
Gameloft has worldwide offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Cologne, Milan, Madrid, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Helsinki, Vienna, Bucharest, New Delhi, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
For more information go to www.gameloft.com (http://www.gameloft.com/)