1) Animate pre-rigged models with MoCap Data (for an architectural visualization project) of outdoor scenes of people performing normal activities such as walking, jogging, talking on mobiles, reading newspapers etc.
2) Rig and animate an eagle/falcon taking off, flying and landing around various parts of the residential site.
3) Animate the falcon close up, particularly focusing on the eyes.
4) Using pre-rigged models, animate a scene of a young couple (in love) walking around a park, sittng on a bench holding hands, embracing (basically looking happy to be living at the Suoi Son residential area.
5) Same as above but this time it's an elderly couple on a balcony watching the sun set.
Must have working knowledge of 3D Studio Max
Must be able to use MoCap Data with pre-rigged models
Must have experience in compositing
Must have architectural visualization animation experience
Will need to be able to take direction and implement changes to finished animation in a timely manner
Must be able to work remotely, be a self motivator
Project will begin immediately once a candidate has been chosen. Project deadline is December 30th.
If interested please send demo reels to email@example.com
Take care and have a great day!