- In every challenge you will get a list of items. Pick one and try to model it as fast as possible. If you want, you can do all of them.
- Do not exceed the time limit of the challenge. If you're out of time and still haven't finished, post the unfinished model.
- If you finish before the time limit, spend the remaining time on refining and adding details to your model.
- Focus on modelling. Shading, lightning and "proper" rendering are optional (and thus not limited by time).
- Take as much time for reference hunting as you need.
- When posting your model make sure you post a wireframe of your model. (try to do more then one view of the model).
- You can do any challenge you want. The challenges are not closed when the SMC passes. If you fancy an older challenge, do that.
- For the concept items you have to create your own designs. If possible post the design images as well.
Items (2h time limit)
- roulette table,
- hair lice,
- garden tools (pitchfork, lawnmower, rake)
- an elk,
- boxing ring.
Themed Items (3h time limit) - Victorian era (1837–1901)
- evening dress,
- steam ship,
- hair style,
Have fun modelling!