LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : 3D with Webdesign

10-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Hello everybody, I think this is my first post here on CGSociety, well I feel a little ashamed to post my very first modeling project because everybody here are so skilled with the 3D modeling.
Well, my doubt is to know if I can develop a website with 3D animation as background? The animation would be lights changing intensity or maybe a character moving his feet and arms a little.

I almost done develop the scene, and I would love to receive some tips (I'm still learning how to model and texture and my project needs to be textured).

Hope hear from you guys.

Best regards from Brazil.

10-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Hello everybody, so i've finished the modeling and texturing for the background of my website, I would like to know wha you guys think.

Some guy told me to add shadow and AO but i dont know how to do it and don't even know what AO is.

If someone can tell me, i appreciate.

Here is the render:

10-23-2010, 02:47 PM
I really like the mood of the picture, I agree with the guy though: You should add shadow to your light source, right now the area underneath the couch is completely lit up which looks a little weird since a real couch would drop a shadow. I don't know what software you're using but usually you can set up in your light object (I'm assuming that's the lamp) whether it should produce shadows or not.

10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Teraflop thank you for your answer...the program I'm using is 3Ds Max 2010.
I've made some adjustments and here I bring the result... hope it got a lot better.

Here is the result:

Thank you in advance

CGTalk Moderation
10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.