We create fantastic 3D animation and CGI effects for commercials, corporates, online, TV and film productions and specialise in producing stereoscopic 3D film content for visitor attractions.
We currently have an opening for a Modelling and Texturing Artist to work on site at our studio in Sheffield. You should be able to demonstrate:-
• The ability to create 3D models for hard-surface props and environments.
• The ability to surface and texture 3D models, including characters, in realistic and cartoony styles.
• Skill in painting textures and displacements in Z brush or similar.
• A general background in 3D CGI.
The ideal candidate will be highly self motivated, have good communication skills and be able to collaborate within a small, specialised team.
Applicants must be EU residents and able to work full time from our Sheffield studio.
Please contact us at jobs@redstar3D.com or via post with:
• A showreel CD/DVD or portfolio or link to your website (preferred).
• An up to date CV.
Please DO NOT send large email attachments ( >5Mb).
Please note that because of the large number of submissions we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants. We will however keep promising submissions on file for future positions.