# Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on for the CG Feature Project.
# Participates as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
# Maintains or exceeds a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
# Attend any relevant meetings to promote effective communication throughout the production team.
# Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
# May participate in the recruiting and staffing of team and assesses the work of prospective candidates for hiring.
# Expected to mentor entry level Animators and must be able to assist them with their shots.
# Performs other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation.
* 6+ years experience working in cel, stopmotion or computer animation.
* Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles, acting, film production and compositional design.
* Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
* Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting; expert knowledge of Maya, proprietary and other software programs.
* Good organization and communication skills.
* Demonstrated artistic ability.
* Attention to detail required.
* Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information.
* Strong communication skills required.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good organizational skills.
* A reel demonstrating a variety of different styles of animation including pieces which showcase the candidate’s performance and action abilities.
To apply, please follow this link: