* Designs and creates FX animation, procedural simulation, dynamic simulation, particle and fluid systems.
* Lights and renders FX elements and creates basic composite to demonstrate the usability of the elements.
* Advanced simulation experience with either Houdini, Maya, XSI, 3DS Max or other software, and ability to write expressions or authoring of shaders are required.
* Linux and scripting ability in Python preferred, and experience in MEL highly desired; C++ skills also applicable.
* Responsible for mentoring other digital artists in FX simulation work.
* Demo reel demonstrating artistic and technical ability is required for this role.
* 8+ years work experience required in visual effects.
* Feature film experienced required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, computer visualization, or computer animation required.
* Proficiency with Linux is required.
* Expertise with Maya and/or other high-end animation software is required.
* Experience with C++, mel, python, or other scripting languages is desirable.
To apply, click here: