* Designs and creates FX animation, procedural simulation, dynamic simulation, particle and fluid systems.
* Lights and renders FX elements and creates basic composite to demonstrate the usability of the elements.
* Advanced simulation experience with either Houdini, Maya, XSI, 3DS Max or other software, and ability to write expressions or authoring of shaders are required.
* Linux and scripting ability in Python preferred, and experience in MEL highly desired;
* C++ skills also applicable.
* 3-5+ years production experience or feature film experience with effects simulation work preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or computer graphics.
* Demo reel required.
To apply, click here:
https://www.lucasfilm.apply2jobs.com/Pro fExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.show Job&RID=2404&CurrentPage=2