View Full Version : lattice deformer?

10 October 2003, 05:41 PM
I hate tryin to alter my imagesi n photoshop with just the distort,perspective scale etc. does anyone know of a plug in were i hvae a lot of control over how i am distortin gmy image? sometin like a lattice? i had one before but my computer had to be reformatted, and i have no idea what the name of the plug in was. i would love to have it again, anyone know of one?

10 October 2003, 06:19 PM

10 October 2003, 09:24 PM
do you have a link?

10 October 2003, 07:53 PM

If I'm not mistaken Squizz is very similar if not the same as Filter > Liquify from PS7, but I might be wrong :)

See ya! :)

10 October 2003, 01:00 PM
I recently used After Effects' Bezier Warp tool... very useful, I wish PS had something like this.

10 October 2003, 01:44 PM
I use 'Elastic Reality'

Not sure if it's on the market now, tho' .....? :)


10 October 2003, 05:53 AM
I have been fustrated with this for long time, and at times I have to draw the image from scratch(normally with curves) in order to deform it. Let me know too if theres a way to do it in PS

Ian Jones
10 October 2003, 11:35 AM
I have to agree with azazel, the AFX bezier warp is indeed very useful for motion as well as stills.

What completely astounds me though, is that the worlds premier image editing program doesn't have such a feature. Considering it is implemented into AFX its pretty obvious that Adobe know how to program it! There really are some holes that need fixing. oh well... I guess its the same across lots of types of software.

10 October 2003, 11:30 PM
well awesome, ...i think ill just have to wait till CS comes out. i saw a few images of some new kinda deformers. it would make total sense if you could use the pen tool to act as a deformer. draw along soemthing, and its points would beable to pull. christ!

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.