View Full Version : Photoshop Frames ( Help PLS )

09 September 2003, 06:42 PM
Hi guys , can you tell me how can i make this frames ( top ) with Photoshop ?

Need Tutorial or help from you :)

Look here ..


09 September 2003, 01:19 AM
mmm... can't be sure what exactly you're referring to, but are you talking about that black gradient type line running across the top?

09 September 2003, 04:09 AM
yes :)

09 September 2003, 02:19 AM
Oh ok well that's real simple then actually.

Just create a custom gradient using the gradient editor.

Here's an example of the original vs my version. Identical except mine is darker.

Use black & white to crteate the gradient, then just set the layer it's on to "Multiply". That will remove the white areas.

I suggest you create your own style of gradient for this purpose. Don't copy the one those guys made. Be original whenever possible. ;)


09 September 2003, 02:22 AM
And in case you're wondering... this is what that gradient looks like when seen in the Gradient Editor in Photoshop.

If you're not familiar with creating custom gradients, refer to the HELP! files. It's all in there. ;)


CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.