View Full Version : Row1 error in maya 2011

giordi
06 June 2010, 11:11 PM
hey guys i started a rig into maya 2011 so i can try this new rigging features ! it worked everything great until i tried to show the window for reorder the input of my mesh .... that error called row1 not found appeared .... and now i have no idea to how fix it ...i really need to put oin the right order my cluster blendhsape skincluster etc etc

mduvekot
06 June 2010, 12:14 AM
See http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-maya/rigging/major-problem-deformation-order/page-last/

sdserbos
06 June 2010, 01:01 AM
Excellent. Another feature broken! Let's place some bets about what will break next. It should be easy since so little is working any more.

mduvekot
06 June 2010, 01:33 AM
If you know of any bugs that are not listed here http://bugs.thnkr.com, then please add them. I want to make sure we know about all Maya 2011 bugs and we have an Autodesk bug number so that we're sure that Autodesk is looking at them.

sdserbos
06 June 2010, 02:45 AM
$500 for every unique bug reported! $1000 if it is not fixed by the next hotfix.

giordi
06 June 2010, 12:18 PM
i already tried that options , but dosen't work , i run the script and it doesn't give me any error or anythiong and anything change , and also in the mel help it doesn't say u can move the skincluster that is really important!!

Ahmad2007
06 June 2010, 01:12 PM
i already tried that options , but dosen't work , i run the script and it doesn't give me any error or anythiong and anything change , and also in the mel help it doesn't say u can move the skincluster that is really important!!

i have same problem

and i'm try reorderDeformers script and doesn't work

how can i fix this problem

guys pls help:sad:

mduvekot
06 June 2010, 02:11 PM
$500 for every unique bug reported! $1000 if it is not fixed by the next hotfix.

Ha! I'd like that, but the QA team would resign the very minute such a program were announced. Seriously though, did ANYONE log this bug with Autodesk?

CGTalk Moderation
06 June 2010, 02:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.