XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : file sequence to avi....

09-15-2003, 08:34 AM
I'm not 100% sure where is the best place to put this question, so apologies if it's in the wrong place!

I've been using my pc at work to do a load of rendered animations in my spare time, which I render as maya iff files. I can pretty easily convert these into a different format if the need arises....

But onto the question - I need to get my hands on a program which will allow me to convert these file sequences into an avi. Unfortunately, I don't have any budget for this as its all my own stuff rather than work related, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any programs which will allow me to convert file sequences like this, but which are preferably free (or at least very cheap!).

09-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Virtual Dub can do it - only with tga's and bmp's though. But you can add sound too, and mess around with compression to your heart's content.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.