View Full Version : Tom N Jerry _ Video Clip

dakkk
04 April 2010, 06:16 PM
Hello,
This is the Video Clip of my short, 'Tom N Jerry'
You can check it out here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWpiOBLh5-k

I hope you enjoy it and I'll post 12 min long full version late this year.
Thanks.

Anton001
04 April 2010, 08:38 PM
Brilliant work. The visual style is just awesome, and the animation is just as great. I'm looking forward to seeing the full version in the near future.

molossus
04 April 2010, 06:54 AM
Awesome style! Would love to see some concept art/ turntables of the characters :)

Lorex
04 April 2010, 03:43 PM
Hey Jin, you're the best, man !
Really fun clip, super dynamic and colourful.And the directing is top notch.
I'm really in awe of what you manage to do on your own. Truly spectacular stuff !
Will you be posting your Entering The Mind Through The Mouth short ? Can't wait to see this one too.

dakkk
04 April 2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks. :D
I'll post full version of 'Tom N Jerry' and 'Entering the Mind through the Mouth' late this year. I really wanna release all, but I have to wait until the screening at the festivals are finished.

Lambchopo
04 April 2010, 02:57 PM
Very cool and fun to watch! Its very inspirational to hear and see what you've accomplished.

I watched your trailer to "Entering the Mind..", very cool, moody and eerie.

Pheno
04 April 2010, 06:46 AM
Very entertaining to watch from the begining to the end.

ManDay
04 April 2010, 06:14 PM
wow, that was awesome, love your style man, second time i saw one of your works and second time im deeply impressed, honestly. cool concent greatly implemented!

joel3d
08 August 2010, 06:13 PM
I love this, I have watched it over and over.

Wish to see the rest, soon...

googboog8
08 August 2010, 09:26 AM
that was crazy.

CGTalk Moderation
08 August 2010, 09:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.