View Full Version : Where to find high quality video tutorials?

tr79
03 March 2010, 04:25 PM
I just wonder where I could find some useful high guality stuffs? Especially I am looking for video tutorials, but only know the gnomon sites, but there I did not find what I am looking for. I am total beginner which find environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.

Please could you recommend, where I could find some of these tutorials?
Thank you a lot.

vicmonty
03 March 2010, 03:56 AM
there are tons of useful post in this forum. I'd recommend starting at the top of this thread and working your way down. Also, check out http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=130&t=200222. enjoy and welcome!

tr79
03 March 2010, 08:26 AM
thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

IgnacioMc
04 April 2010, 02:50 PM
thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

tr79
04 April 2010, 02:53 PM
David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

I aksed to:

environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.
Thank you a lot.

dbisme
04 April 2010, 03:08 AM
Try this google list that I found:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&q=environments+concept+art+video+tutorials&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

using "environments concept art video tutorials"

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2010, 03:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.