View Full Version : Characters: Zombihunters Inc.

09 September 2003, 06:53 PM
Hiy'all, let me introduce Bobzombi and his southeren sidekick a.k.a Zombihunters Inc. They maim to please.

Zombimation ( & Pissed Off (

09 September 2003, 07:46 PM
nice, though I think this image would be a lot stronger without the dude in the foreground. Also, I would add sharper, brighter highlights. look forward to seeing more

09 September 2003, 09:20 PM would have been a nice idea to seperate the two characters.......................

09 September 2003, 08:06 PM
very impressive.........

09 September 2003, 08:10 PM
Interesting. Although I must agree with what's already been said. I am very distracted by the guy in the foreground...
He's just too freaky...I'm sure that was planned though.
Nice work! :thumbsup:

09 September 2003, 08:49 PM
Maybe add some canvas in the left and push the foreground person abit outside...

Anyway, kewl dude! :buttrock:

09 September 2003, 10:24 PM
Thanx guys,
Yes the red haired redneck is quite in your face and is meant to freak you out. I did try and stretch the canvas a bit (see below), but I kinda like the closeness and overlapping in the image, so I'll leave it be. I gotta get back to animating now.

09 September 2003, 11:47 PM
About the composition... I was thinking, maybe you could keep the image as it is, only push the other guy a bit to the right instead? I really like the first picture better only I'd like that guy with the backpack to take a step back.

Also, some parts of the image has a lot of sharp detail (like the gasmask) but other parts (like the edges of the shirt) are more smudged and messy.

All in all tho... really nice pic!

09 September 2003, 09:46 AM
bobster, U'r right, the original is better, so maybe ElKrullo's idea is better

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.