LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Tower Wars- iphone game

02-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey everybody,
This is my first released game, it is available on the itunes store right now. All of the art was made with blender, zbrush, and the gimp.

Everything is actually modeled in 3d. The Ice level and Jungle Level were made in zbrush, then painted over in gimp. for looking! and feel free to check the game out for yourself

02-13-2010, 02:06 AM
hey this look good , i think you could help with overall mood , using some interesting lighting and perhaps have more contrast for your assets in game.

for now , but just my opinion , i feel the artwork a bit washed out, you could try to have soem more vibrant color to pop at least the item you play with.

anyway good luck on the store ;)

02-13-2010, 05:03 AM
Heh, zbrush seems like overkill for an iphone game. Do you have video of the gameplay? Hard to really tell what the game is without movement .

02-13-2010, 05:53 AM
giyomu: agreed, if it sells well/ I have time, I am thinking about making a level pack update which should have some more dramatic lighting and extreme levels.

PredatorGSR: yeah zbrush seems like overkill but I was actually able to sculpt out the ice and jungle levels really quickly in zbrush and then use the ao map to paint over in photoshop. I dont have any videos now, but you can always download it for yourself its only a dollar haha. The gameplay is basically a mix of hockey and pinball.

02-13-2010, 06:54 AM
Don't own any apple products, so can't play it. Anyway, looks cool.

02-13-2010, 11:53 PM
just changed to free to gain publicity, I would appreciate any downloads, support the indie dev!

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2010, 11:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.