View Full Version : Chiron

01 January 2010, 10:30 PM
I just finished university, i'm looking for a good school to study CG and become a professional in the industry. I found Chiron a school in Belgrade on the autodesk website and i want to find out if the school is good to study CG. I use maya and they seem to focus on that software.

01 January 2010, 09:19 PM
Yes you should come. I am finishing first course and i will go on the next two others.
find chiron forum and ask others there

01 January 2010, 11:13 PM
I had giving up on anybody replying!
katanec i cant find the chiron forum on their site or is the forum here. Can you send me the link to the forum where ever it is.
Also i sent a mail to the school requesting an application form for international students but the email keeps bouncing back. I dont know what to do anymore, cos i cant fill the online form completely because of where i'm from.
If you can help me out on this regard also i'll really appreciate it.

Thanks again.

01 January 2010, 07:53 PM
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, or just ask here whatever you want to know about Chiron.

Have a nice day,

01 January 2010, 09:28 PM
Ask here

if you tried to apply here maybe it was some mistake with fonts on your application.

01 January 2010, 11:26 PM
Nice to hear from you CHIRON-X
Well like i said in my reply to katanec, i tried to fill the application form on the school website and i couldn't complete some of the fields. Most of the ones that deal with addresses in fact are pretty tricky because of where i live. So i want to find out if there is another form for international students.

Also i know the school helps student's learn and improve their skills with Maya. Can Chiron also help someone develop their art skills also? I dont want to end up being just a "button pusher".

Thanks very much.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2010, 11:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.