View Full Version : Joe Cosman Training CD

08 August 2003, 04:14 PM
I just got Joe's training CD last week and went through it this weekend. Great stuff. Some stuff I already knew but alot I didnt. Cool to see some elses work flow also. Cant wait for the new CDs.

Anyone out there looking for quality training on Messiah you cant go wrong here.

08 August 2003, 04:25 PM
Much agreed on this. Definitely worth the purchase. I would have liked to see more examples of using muscle bones and in combo with expressions, though. Looking forward to the face rigging. :thumbsup:

08 August 2003, 05:07 PM
I agree. Im sure he will get into more advanced stuff in future CDs where I also hope he will dive into more about muscle bones and expressions. :applause:

08 August 2003, 07:57 PM
I talk with Joe all the time about this and he is going to do a bunch of tuts on expressions and others that will get deeper into things like muscle bones and such.

08 August 2003, 08:06 PM

Man, you are just the bearer of good news. Thanks again with the C4D help. The beers on me :thumbsup:

08 August 2003, 08:23 PM

Don't thank me, thank Joe. I'm always trying to pick his brain because he has a lot of information in there that I would like. he can pretty much rig anything and have it work pretty good.
I will still take the beer though :)

08 August 2003, 02:33 AM
I've already got the 3 CharacterFX training videos. Is there enough new/different material in Joe's character rigging video to warrent buying it?

08 August 2003, 04:58 AM
Well I just checked Joe's site and the new face rigging tuts are there.

for anyone that would like to check them out.
You can see a teaser here:

08 August 2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the update, just ordered it. :thumbsup:

08 August 2003, 05:26 PM

Your going to like these face tuts.

09 September 2003, 09:16 PM
would the messiah character rigging video apply to project messiah as well?

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.