View Full Version : 3dmax xtreme integration?

khimmy
12 December 2009, 05:58 AM
Is the any tutorial for xtreme vue and 3dmax? please help

dburdick
12 December 2009, 04:01 AM
Check on the e-on registered users forum. There are lots of Vue-Max users there that might be able to point you in the right direction

Linden-Stirk
12 December 2009, 02:58 PM
I haven't come across any. Geekatplay.com have loads of great tutorials for Vue standalone, but not for integration with 3ds Max. Please let me know if you find any.

virtuALER
12 December 2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, it's rather difficult to find a COMPLETE tutorial for xStream'n'Max...
though this technique (almost a 1yr old) can help:
http://www.e-onsoftware.com/support/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=2049&postdays=0&postorder=&start=0

Linden-Stirk
12 December 2009, 05:42 AM
Hi khimmy. I've spent the past few days working extensively with Vue xStream. I've figured out a lot. Geekatplay.com has a bunch of excellent tutorials. My advice is to make the scene in the standalone version of Vue, then in Max, open the scene through the xStream tab. I thought that the scene had to be exported and imported into Max, but you don't have to go through any conversions. I suppose this is the point of xStream and I was just confused. Honestly, you probably don't need tutorials specifically for Vue xStream with Max, just Vue itself. Let me know if you need any help.

CGTalk Moderation
12 December 2009, 05:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.