im trying to recreate what baran (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=186800) has done. But my drops seem to be going up my glass and going down my glass, is there any way to tell the particles to just run down the glass?
"The process is almost similar to kolektiv method.
* duplicate the surface you want to emit the main drips.
* create a surface emiter from the new surface.
* In the basic emitter attribute, check ON in parent UV
* Make the parcile goal as the same object(emiter surface)
* In that particleShape1, add parentU,V,goalU,V & goalPP
* Now you can specify the UV values where the particle slides.
* If the position is almoste 0, then kill the particle.
From the ParticleShape1, you can emit a secondary particle for the follow.
*make conserve = 0.
* Adjust the lifespan and radiousPP as you want.
Please check the expression's for the particles."