i have displacement map on my model created in zbrush, but this map while looking good as i want, is randomly somehow inverted ( goes crazy ) One time it is ok, one time not. Sometimes i get errors too, like error because of memory alocation or that there is problem with sampling displacement map.
I am realy kind of desperate because of it. It is definitely caused by displacement map, because if i turn it off everything is ok - no errors. I am using 2d mapping.
Filtering texmap, filter blur: 0,001
amount 0,4 / -0,2
I have tried exporting maps from zbrush many times with different settings. Mainly D32 folowing tutorials so it should be ok i guess, but max have often issues loading this tiff files and gives me errors. But i have managed to export 8 bit map and it works ok.
I am realy lost now, please if you can help i will so be much thankful.