View Full Version : Missing objects, but visible in viewport :/

kinetiknz
11 November 2009, 10:01 PM
Hey there, So I have found another bug in Mud 2010.

Sometimes when loading scenes, geometry pieces are visible int he view port, but not in the object list. The levels CAN be changed globally, Pg up/dwn when no object is selected, but Geo CANNOT be altered int he 3d view i.e. the brush tool turns into a dot while over the Geo as if there is none in the scene.

In the attached pic, it lists on the 'grounddetail' Geo which is the ground... another 5 pieces of Geo are visible, but un-editable and unselectable in the scene.

I think the scene has become corrupted somehow...

Many times previously in this project save files have just become unusable when opening, and instantly crash. My confidence in Mud as a production tool is around 5% and personally I am one straw away from switching to Z. Id rather not, but hey... I'm spending more time avoiding bugs than sculpting.

oglu
11 November 2009, 08:53 AM
interesting... never happened to me...
please send these file to autodesk support... they are allways looking for corrupted files...

CGTalk Moderation
11 November 2009, 08:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.