View Full Version : fighting test with bones
01 January 2002, 01:27 PM
here is a test for upcoming animation I am working on here u 'll find a test with bones for what I intend to do hope u give me ur opinions and comments...btw I need info about adding sounds to the ani any one have ideas and how can I add different ounds in 3dsmax?
(the file is avi and is about 893kb)
01 January 2002, 11:50 AM
SInce you didn't get any replies I'll give you some crits...
- First look it's not very convincing, there's no weight distributions when they hit each other with the tonfas
- the guy on the left doesn't have proper balance when he spins, he would fall flat, same with the other guy
- you need much more follow thru with the strikes, there's no power there at all, it's just tap tap tap...
- the spine needs to bend to allow proper weight distribution and follow thru, otherwise they'll stay as stiff as they are
- the heads turn to late, they turn when the body is almost at the end of there turns, the head should lead...
that's about it for now, but I hope you take this as constructive and not bashing ;)
keep on going bud, let's see some updates
01 January 2002, 12:45 PM
Sure The Head turn too late and you have miss to animate nek and body spline? good arm move and........
I'll explain you that i think....
01 January 2002, 02:19 PM
thx for the feedbacks
I'll try to do the changes and I'll send the updates back
btw : what about timeing is it good or need modifications?
01 January 2002, 02:30 PM
For Animation Tecnique Try this ^_^
01 January 2002, 04:19 PM
i agree with Daxx...check out the above web site for some animation principals.
01 January 2002, 06:41 PM
01 January 2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.