1) I'm an English major attending university and I really don't have as much time as I used to. I don't want to get a new program and spend a whole semester just trying to learn it! D: How many weeks/months did it take you to get over the learning curve?
2) What are the best book resources for it? My 2 criteria are quality of instruction and money.
3) Going back to the learning curve, how long did it take you, as a beginner, to make something amazing? What were your beginnings like? I see so much incredible stuff, I know I can do it. I have downloaded the product and tried it but so far all I have done is carve random-ish stuff onto a sphere. :( I have also played with the ZSpheres with *some * success. How long does it take to get the hang of those?
4) Should I wait for Version 3.5 to come out? That one has an awesome muscle-drawing tool...@_@
5) Should I get a bigger digital drawing pad for this program? I have a small one. Is it time to spend *more * cash alongside ZBrush, should I choose to buy it?
Thanks in advance!!! :D