It is October 16, 2009 and time to start thinking about possible topics for the Pantomime Challenge in the month of November. If you are new to the animation mini challenge, I would like to welcome you and encourage anyone, no matter what your experience may be, to join in.
As for right now I hope everyone still has their creative juices flowing. Now is the time to express your opinion for next month’s Pantomime Challenge. I invite everyone to participate in the discussion.
Remember to share in a timely fashion because time is a ticking and the month of October is coming around the corner.
In order to grasp and maintain the interest of all the animators out there, this thread is here so that all of our needs, wants, and toughest obstacles show up in the monthly challenge. There needs to be rules in order to keep things fair and in the best interests of the challenge, which is to have FUN and learn from our experiences and peers.
1. Deadlines are final; anything posted after the set deadlines are void.
2. This thread is meant for suggestion and suggestions only
3. Voting will take place on October 28, 2009, on a completely new thread.
4. Suggestion will no longer be taken after October 27th, at midnight.
5. No inappropriate topics, we have to follow the rules set forth by “cgtalk.com”