View Full Version : Gatts from Berserk

05-16-2002, 01:41 AM
I've been watching the Berserk anime and I can say I LOVE it! it's the best anime I've seen to date. The manga is even better. Throw in a top quality game for dreamcast (sword of the berserk) and you have one hell of a strong series. Gatts is the coolest hero. It'd be great to pit him against blade.

Enough blabber. I wanted to do a little fan art of Berserk. I liked the way the sketch turned out so I added a little to it in Photoshop. Hopefully it looks more finished now. I'd like to know if anyone can tolorate this fanboy doodle.

05-16-2002, 10:25 AM
Tolerate, yes
But I think the sketch should or be coloured or needs to stand in at least a black&white enviorment, now it looks to freaking weird!

Tell me where can I find Beserk on the internet?

05-16-2002, 11:01 AM
yeah. you're right. I'll color it and post an update. as for finding it on the internet, this site has the best synopsis(plural?) and images from the anime. I'm not sure where you can buy the episodes. I guess you'll have to search for them.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.