- I first modeled my character in 3ds Max, then exported the obj into zbrush to do the normal map.
- I went to Geometry, turned off "SMT", and divided once.
- Turned SMT back on and divided several more times
- I proceeded to edit the geometry.
- Since I was having a difficult time getting the normal map to work, I tried two different techniques. The first time I went to Zmapper, and the second time I went to "Normal Map" --> clicked "Adaptive" --> Changed resolution to 2048 ---> and went to "Create Normal Map".
Upon adding the normal map to the model in 3Ds Max, these are the results I'm getting: