Lost Adventurer, Aleks Kirilenko (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : DFX+ installation question

08-07-2003, 02:07 AM
Just a quicky question on the DFX+ LW software deal.
No dongle included. I know, tied to LW dongle.

Question, do I use the serial number from my existing LW 7.5c
or the serial number from LW 7.5 included in DFX+ package ?

I figured to keep it simple, use the existing number.
I guess when the time comes, use the new one to get LW 8.
Thanks and will wait for feedback.

08-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Just try installing your DFX+ and see if it works with the “old” or current 7.5c ser# or call eyeone support ! :shrug:

You should search the forum on that topic too, it was discussed a few weeks ago !!!

Good luck, I ordered two month ago and still waiting for DFX+ delivery.:annoyed:

08-07-2003, 05:32 AM
When I installed my DFX+ (just three days ago), I had my 7.5 dongle in the parallel port. Installation went fine, then when I tried to open DFX+ it told me that no official key was found, and popped up a window. In the window was the serial number - use that number, plus the CDKEY (on DFX+ box) and register at www.eyeonline.com - they'll give you your key file instantly for download/copy-paste, etc - they'll also e-mail it to you. I had mine up and running within mintues.

08-07-2003, 08:04 AM
I had the same problem and when I got in touch Eyeon, they e-mailed me the permanent lisence and everything was fine.
However if you have a parallel dongle, DFX+ will not recognise it. You will need to download the driver from the link below.

It is listed as 'Sentinel System Driver 32 bit MSI installer v5.41.1

you will be able to run DFX+ with the parallel dongle after installing the driver.

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.