View Full Version : Matrox Parhelia-512
05 May 2002, 07:46 AM
Hi all my CG friend,
Do anyone know about the new display card call "Martox Parhelia-512". I have seem it in Hong Kon PC Magazine. It looks great when I go through its simple specification. Could anyone advise about this display card? or please advise how is the price of it? Thanks all guy!
:eek: :wip: :wip: :wip:
05 May 2002, 11:15 AM
hope thats helping
i just took a look at the article and im drulling all over my keyboard this thing is amazing
matrox is back on the horse
05 May 2002, 01:12 PM
The card sounds really promissing, but I'd want to see some side-by-side comparissons to both gaming and pro cards (since it seems to be able to do both) before I clunked down my ca$h for it.
05 May 2002, 08:07 PM
1) How do you think the Matrox Parhelia will compare to the 3DLabs P10?
2) Will they have the same target group and if so, will any of them be in the same price range as the Quadro 750XGL?
3) When is the P10 likely to be announced?
4) Any comments on the likelyhood of Matrox' OpenGL drivers being on a par with 3DLabs' ones?
5) How about the build quality of the hardware, which is the better video card?
05 May 2002, 10:02 PM
you can read the previews on all the hardware sites but it is all based on the matroxs presentation to reporters and he white papers.
the real thing will not hit the street till start of june, so theres no real hard answers.
but after read them all it looks good, very good.
05 May 2002, 12:29 PM
Just go to Matrox website for info, they are giving alot on it.
01 January 2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.