LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : George Kyparissous- VFX Artist - Demoreel 2009

08-14-2009, 09:27 PM

My name is George Kyparissous and I am a 3D Generalist well versed in FX work, matchmoving and lighting.

During the past year I have worked on three feature films and two tv shows at Image Engine (District 9, Orphan, Law Abiding Citizen and Stargate: Universe) and Anthem Visual Effects (Sanctuary) in Vancouver BC.

I am currently seeking employment in the UK. I am interested in Commercials, Film or TV work.

My website is where you can find my reel (better quality), shot breakdown and CV.

In case my site doesnt is overloaded here is a Low res Vimeo mirror (

Comments and critique are always welcome

08-16-2009, 01:10 PM
nice shots, I like the q7 very much :)

08-16-2009, 02:33 PM
I agree some nice shots in there. One thing that bugged me, and perhaps it's just me, so take it with a grain of salt. The chimp had human hands though....bit odd:) Good work!!!

08-23-2009, 08:54 PM
I am glad you both liked it...

As for the chimp... It was actually part of the joke that he just had a chimp's head... Half of the people like it that way, the other half want him to have chimp hands... I might actually fix it in the future if it starts bothering me...

Thanks to both of you for your comments once again and the critique Remi...

08-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey there
Nice reel. I like your vfx work. Great tracking and compositing. Really nice stuff in there.
Thumbs up.

Cheers Silverwing

08-31-2009, 06:34 AM
Thanks a lot Silverwing... Glad you liked it... Unfortunatelly my latest work is not in the reel yet because of movie release dates...

Have fun,

CGTalk Moderation
08-31-2009, 06:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.