View Full Version : free pfmatch for Shake till end of August

beaker
07 July 2009, 05:44 PM
Pixel Farm is giving out a free copy of pfmatch for Shake till end of August.

http://www.pfmatch.com/

Seraca
07 July 2009, 10:04 PM
5kbs download speed!!!
not worth the wait:banghead:

Thanks for the heads up anyways

SeaJackal
07 July 2009, 01:26 PM
in my case the download ws not a hazzle

cheers

cavekid
08 August 2009, 09:08 PM
Downloaded fine (its not that big so slow download didnt bother me), ...only downer was I installed it and suddenly Shake (4.1 on Mac) didn't want to run (would crash out on booting, some memory addressing error from what I could see in terminal), ...so have had to manually uninstall it (it lurks inside the shake application contents on the Mac). Oh well, might have a look on the forums for a solution later on.

Cheers,

andrew

Graphscale
04 April 2010, 11:46 PM
I got the free copy of pfmatch, but have yet to install it. What are the main differences between pftrack and pfmatch? Thanks.

Graphscale
04 April 2010, 12:10 PM
Nobody?

I couldn’t find much info on that online. About the only thing I could find is that PFmatch is limited to HD and if you need film resolutions you need PFtrack. But is that it?

Thanks.

beaker
04 April 2010, 02:46 PM
It is just limited to tracking only and is based on Pftrack 3.0. So no stereo and none of the image editing features like object removal, image modeler, etc....

Graphscale
04 April 2010, 09:40 AM
Thanks. But in terms of matchmoving , camera match and solving its all there? Can you export to other comp applications too?
I thought since it is a shake plug-in it would be limited to using it inside shake only somehow.

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2010, 09:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.