The Sumatra Plugins V1.3 are now available for purchase on http://lwtoolbox.com (http://lwtoolbox.com/)
Until 15.August 2009 the plugins will be available for a reduced price of 65 instead of 95 Euro.
The Sumatra plugins are designed to help the user quickly create vegetations in Lightwave3d. Currently the package consists of four plugins working in 32 and 64bit, two for layout, and two for modeler. Check out the Gallery for more example images.
New Features of Version 1.3 are:
- Now working with Macintosh UB AND Macintosh POWERPC Lightwave versions.
- Align models to normals of groundmodel (Modeler)
- Choose if you want to clone to points, polygons or both (Layout & Modeler)
- Auto Subdividing (Modeler)
- Activate/deactivate Layers (Layout & Modeler)
- Use animated models (Layout)
- Shifting and scaling bone animations (Layout)
- Shifting and scaling keyframe animations (Layout)
- Set target for animated models (Layout)
- Select Objectvariations for each layer (Layout & Modeler)
- Use Pointorder (Layout & Modeler)
- Improved Interface and stability
- couple of bugs fixed
- Speed improvements in many cases.
If you already have purchased SumatraV1.0, contact use here to get your free Update: email@example.com