View Full Version : Angry Walk Cycle

06 June 2009, 02:30 AM
Hi guys. First time posting stuff on this forum and thought I'd share some animation I'm working on. Feed back is much appreciated.

Perspective view

Front view

Side view

06 June 2009, 06:58 PM
He's walking pretty slow for an "angry" cycle I would try speeding it up

07 July 2009, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the reply! I sped it up some and smoothed some parts with the feet out. Heres a second update.

07 July 2009, 07:34 AM
Here's a new update.

07 July 2009, 08:06 AM
I think this second post is much better, the first was too linear.

07 July 2009, 08:27 AM
In the contact position, I would try to push the feet a little more in... Wath do you think???

07 July 2009, 03:17 PM
Hello... i thought your hips and lower body looks abit stiff. How about moving it left right slightly; as for the lower body, move with the hips and bend it down when the foot hits the ground. One more thing, your head seems to be looking left & right in the front view, perhaps you can have it look at one direction and try to steady it from turning too much?

Just some thoughts, hope you don't mind.:bounce:

07 July 2009, 09:11 PM
Hey thanks. I changed the contact position and adjusted a few other minor things. I think I'm about done with this one, unless anyone has any other comments.

Here's the (maybe) final version.

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2009, 09:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.